Made to Order
Best Selling Brews
Just Brew at Home
Your daily cup of coffee just got a whole lot better! Explore our small-batch, single-origin, crazy-fresh beans, and start your day off right! Our air-roasted beans are the purest you’ll find, and we can even customize coffee for your party or event.
Just Brew for Wholesale
We’re dedicated to providing great bulk coffee at a good price. Partner with us to serve Just Brew in your cafe, restaurant, retail store or bar. We’ll provide the perfectly roasted beans, you just brew. It’s that simple! Shop our beans, then contact us for a wholesale demo.
“If you drink Just Brew Coffee, raise your hand.
If you don’t, raise your standards.”
The How-To’s of Just Brew
- Bring 20 oz. of water to a boil.
- Grind 3 tablespoons of coffee to the coarseness of sand.
- Place a filter into the pour over and rinse the filter with hot water.
- Place the pour over onto a cup or carafe, transfer the pair onto a scale. Tare the scale.
- Add ground coffee to the filter, tapping gently to level.
- Starting at the outer rim and slowly spiraling toward the center, begin pouring water over the coffee, ensuring that all the grounds are saturated. Stop pouring when the scale reaches 60 grams. Watch the “bloom” as all the grounds rise up. Allow the coffee to drip through for about 30 seconds.
- Pour water for a second time, this time starting in the center and spiraling outward toward the rim and even over the ripples of the filter. Stop pouring when the scale reaches 150 grams. Allow the coffee to drip through for about a minute.
- For a third time, pour water over the grounds starting in the center again and spiraling out toward the rim. Stop when the scale reaches 250 grams. Allow the coffee to drip through for about 30 seconds.
- Spiral-pour water over grounds for a fourth and final time until the scale reaches 350 grams. Allow the coffee to drip through and enjoy!
- Coarsely grind 3 tablespoons of coffee.
- Rinse French Press with hot water – discard rinsing water.
- Add coffee grounds to the French Press and place it on a scale – tare the scale.
- Pour hot water over the coffee grounds until the scale reaches 375 grams. Be sure to completely saturate the grounds. Place the lid on the French press but do not plunge.
- After one minute, remove the lid and stir. Replace the lid.
- After three minutes, slowly plunge the lid. Pour and enjoy!
- Finely grind 1½-2 tablespoons of coffee. Grind as though coffee is being prepared for espresso.
- Fill the water chamber (bottom half of the Moka Pot) with boiling water.
- Fill the filter basket with coffee grounds, tapping gently to level. Place the filled filter on top of the filled water chamber.
- Screw the spout onto the water chamber being cautious as the water chamber will be hot.
- Place the filled and assembled Moka Pot over medium heat on the stove.
- Once the water in the water chamber begins to boil, it will force a stream of coffee up in through the spouted chamber. Ensure that the Moka Pot is on an even, medium heat so that the coffee comes up evenly. A bubbling, hissing sound indicates that your coffee is done. Pour and enjoy!
- Fill water reservoir with cold water.
- Place coffee filter in the filter basket.
- Add coffee to filter. Coffee should be ground to medium-coarseness. Add one tablespoon of ground coffee for every 6 oz. of coffee you want to make.
- Turn on auto drip and wait for brew cycle to complete. Pour and enjoy!
“Life isn't perfect, but your coffee can be.”
A Helping Hand In
We are dedicated to helping our community in every way we can. Some of the ways Just Brew Coffee has given back in the past include A, B and C.
You can get involved! Purchase THIS COFFEE and a portion of the proceed will go toward NAME OF CHARITY.